There could be several factors that explain why you are receiving the message "There was an error communicating with the server" when trying to watch content. Below are the most common scenarios:
1. There is an issue on the live channel(s) you are trying to watch
2. There is an issue with a specific on-demand event.
3. The message appears on all videos and on all your devices
Often, these basic troubleshooting steps can help resolve these issues in no time:
- Clear cache and cookies of the browser or app
- Try to access in private/incognito mode of the browser
- Restart your device
- Reinstall the app
- Try on different devices
- Try via WiFi and mobile data
- Restart the router
If none of the above did the trick, reach out to our friendly Customer Service team and mention the steps you’ve already taken to resolve your issue and provide as much detail as possible on the video you are trying to watch and the device you are using.