Why do I need to change my password?
We have recently made some updates to our security systems, which will also affect the way users manage their account. We take the security of customer data very seriously and strongly recommend that customers use the criteria below to create strong and secure password.
If your password was denied and you were asked to reset it, it is because your password no longer fits our security requirements.
Below are the requirements that you must follow when choosing a new password:
- a minimum of 8 characters
- a minimum of 1 uppercase
- a minimum of 1 lower case
- a minimum of 1 number
- no commonly used words or names, i.e.: "password" or a first/last name
- no common formatting of letters or numbers, i.e.: a date of birth
- no logical sequence of numbers, i.e.: 12345 or abcde
Once done, you will need to login again on all the devices from which you access your account.