There could be several factors that explain why you aren’t able to log back into your accounts. Below are the most common scenarios:
- You haven’t logged in in several weeks/months in which case we suggest that you get a Reset Password link sent over to your inbox. Reset my password.
- You registered in the last 6 months and were logged out of your account. Double check that you are using the correct email address and password details.
- Not sure which email address you used to register? See if you’ve received any emails from us. If you never received any communication from us, you might have either used a different email address or made a typo. If you believe you made a typo when registering please contact our Customer Service team with your first name, last name and ideally your billing date.
- Not sure which password you used? Click here to reset your password
- Are you using the browsers and devices compatible with the Eurosport sites? If you can't login on your usual browser, try an alternative one from the list of our compatible browsers below. Clearing cache and cookies is also recommended.
- If none of the above did the trick, reach out to our friendly Customer Service team and mention the steps you’ve already taken to resolve your issue.