We are sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your subscription.
If you’ve been having technical issues with Eurosport Player, please do contact us before cancelling and we will try our very best to resolve your issues.
We solve a large number of issues very quickly so please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Support directly.
If you still wish to cancel your subscription, depending on your subscription type and the device you registered on, a minimum term may apply before the cancellation will take effect.
For further details on the minimum term of your subscription, please refer to the section entitled ‘Eurosport Pass Information’ page.
Cancel your subscription from the website:
If you have subscribed on a desktop, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Click on “Subscription”
- Click on “Cancel this subscription”
- Confirm the cancellation by clicking “Yes, cancel this subscription”
You will have access to Eurosport Player until the end of your current subscription period (unless we have told you otherwise).
We will send you an email once your subscription has been cancelled to confirm cancellation.
This will also give you the end date of your subscription and this date will also be the last day you will be able to access Eurosport Player.
Cancel from your iOS device:
If you have subscribed via iTunes your subscription is directly with Apple, so you will need to go into iTunes to cancel your subscription by following the steps below:
- Go to the Apple Store
- Click on ‘Featured’
- Scroll down the screen to the ‘Apple ID’
- Click on ‘Apple ID’ and then ‘View Apple ID’
- Enter your Apple ID password
- Scroll down to ‘Subscriptions’ and click on ‘Manage’
- Slide the auto-renewal bar to OFF
- A pop-up box will display asking you to ‘Turn off Auto-Renewal’, toggle to ‘Turn Off’
- When you return to the page, you will see that the Auto-Renewal toggle is off
- You will be able to access Eurosport player until the end of your subscription.
You will receive an email from Apple confirming your cancelled subscription and the date you will lose access to Eurosport player.
Cancel from your Android device:
If you have subscribed via Google Play, your subscription is directly with Google, so you will need to go into Google Play to cancel your subscription by following the steps below:
- Click on the Google Play store icon on your device
- Click on the icon at the top left corner (denoted by 3 parallel lines) on Account (at the bottom of the list)
- Click on ‘Subscriptions’ and you will be able to see your current subscriptions
- Click on ‘Eurosport Player’ subscription and then on ‘Cancel’
- Click on ‘Cancel subscription’
You will be able to see the expiration date on your Eurosport Player subscription