Eurosport Player is available to stream to Apple TV / tvOS from your Apple handheld device or Mac.
To send a video to Apple TV, you will first need to make sure your handheld device or Mac is set up on the same WiFi connection as your device.
To stream with Apple TV/tvOS, please follow these steps:
- Connect your Apple TV to the same WiFi connection as your handheld device. If this is successful, you will see the Apple TV icon displayed in the top right-hand corner of the app.
- Next, you can browse the Eurosport Player video catalogue. Choose the video you would like to watch by clicking on it.
- The page for the video will open.
- Click the Apple TV icon to connect your device to the Apple TV.
- When you press ‘play’ on your device, you should start to see the video play on the Apple TV.
- You will be able to control playback, pause and control sound directly from your device.
- To stop streaming to your Apple TV, click the Apple TV icon once more to disconnect