To watch the Eurosport Player videos you will need to activate your cookies on your browser.
To do so, please follow these steps:
If you are using Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar
- Select “Settings”
- Click “Show advanced settings”
- In the "Privacy" section, click the “Content settings” button
- In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following cookies settings: Make sure “Allow local data to be set" is selected to allow both first-party and third-party cookies.
If you are using Firefox:
- Click the menu and choose “Options”
- Select the “Privacy” panel
- Set Firefox will: to “Use custom settings for history”
- Check mark “Accept cookies from sites” to enable Cookies, and check it to allow them.
- Make sure “Accept third party cookies” is also not set to Never
If you are using Internet Explorer:
- Click the Internet Options icon
- Click “Internet Option” and select the “Privacy” tab
- Click the Advanced button
- Select the option “Override automatic cookie handling” under the Cookies section in the Advanced Privacy Settings window
If you are using Safari:
- Click the Safari’s Options icon on the top right of the window
- Click on “Preferences” and select the “Privacy” panel
- Make sure “Block cookies” is not set to “From third parties and advertisers” and select “Never”