My Live feed is skipping
If your live stream is skipping or experiencing buffering, rebuffering, or frequent stops, you may have a weak or unstable connection to the internet. Eurosport requires 5mb/s to function correctly.
Please follow these troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:
- If you are using a mobile data network or satellite internet, try a different network like your home Wi-Fi (mobile connections are often slower than cable internet or DSL)
- If you are using a computer and a private Wi-Fi connection:
- Restart your computer. Try turning your computer off and then power it back on.
- Restart your home network by unplugging your modem from power for at least 30 seconds.
- Connect your computer to your modem. If you are connecting through a wireless router, this will help identify the wireless connection as a possible cause.