If your live stream is skipping, or if you are experiencing buffering or rebuffering or frequent stops, you may have a weak or unstable connection to the internet. Eurosport Player requires 5mb/s to function properly.
Please follow these troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:
- If you are using a cellular data network or satellite internet, try a different network like your home Wi-Fi (cellular connections are often slower than cable internet or DSL.
- If you are using a computer and a private Wi-Fi connection:
- Reboot your computer. Try turning your computer off and then power back on
- Restart your home network by unplugging your modem from power for at least 30 seconds.
- Connect your computer to your modem. If you are connecting through a wireless router, this will help identify the wireless connection as a possible cause.