You can switch on spoiler-free mode on your profile via the Eurosport App. In doing so the watch section will become your landing page and you will avoid the spoilers on news, results and scores.
Please note that you have to be logged in to your profile to switch to spoiler-free mode.
Setting up Spoiler-free mode:
- Go to your account (account icon in the upper right corner) and log in, if you have not already done so.
- Click on "Spoiler Free Mode".
- Activate the "Spoiler Free Button" button by clicking on it. The button is activated when it is displayed in blue.
- Close the app completely (swipe to the right or upwards in-app preview mode) and open it again.
- When you start the app now, you will land directly in the “watch” section, which does not display any news, results or scores.
Note: You cannot switch spoiler-free mode on or off from your browser. However, your settings from the app will be applied everywhere (including the browser).